Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Working life

My friends....
I have started my working life
When come singapore can come and find me....^^

The lifestyle changed a lot than before...
I think that maybe this is the lifestyle that i will prefer than the previous one....
More things that i can explore....
i can go around conveniently.....

*You* are not around...
i know.....
we can make it.....
i will wait for you here....
Dun worry about me, i already used to the life here...
Let us work hard together to achieve the things that we want to fulfill....
Thank you for giving me all the best thing....
my room is very cosy and comfortable .....

*Jia You!!!Jia You!!!!*




5 comments:

Ronan Lim said...

It's a brave new world for both of us... Let us both strive hard for our future...

Yizher said...

maureen mao,hw cm u can online arr??
u seems like quite enjoying ur life,feel great for u.Now i ad started to feel pressure in my work ad,everyday gt new things to learn n new tasks to do,sob sob~~

♥™ said...

zher, of cos she can online..she applied for broadband ady, sumore the line super fast!!! wow!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tyhui said...

mushroom..still enjoy-ing now but i know it will become tougher later...actually, quite tired everyday...sob sob~~