Tuesday, February 2, 2010

<离开后才能勇敢追,追寻心中另一个世界>

<离开后才能勇敢追,追寻心中另一个世界>

Today just went for an interview. It is just 5 days work per week.
Wish me GOOD LUCK!!!Bless me, Bless me...^^
I hope that I can get this job and stably work for at least 1 year.
What we want are always not what can be realized in real life...
I quit the first job just because i want to try whether i will like my second job or not...
Is not really i don't like my first job.
After trying second job, only i know i cannot adapt to the timing, the environment...
Now, i am searching for my third job...
I promised myself that i will work at least 1 year or longer for the new job in order to get the so called "experience"...
At the same time, I will go to try one "impossible mission"....Maybe it will become possible???
I bought one book just because to pursue this "impossible mission", in the process of reading this book...
After trying "impossible mission", I will plan another "possible mission" if i really put effort to do...
Most of us always know how to talk but dunno how to realiase the talk...
I don't wish to be one of this group anymore...
I want to have an interesting and affordable life...
maybe a "rich life"
Doubts always around us, make us scared of what will happen if we do like this



3 comments:

♥™ said...

I cannot attend the 'impossible mission' together with you in this and next months. =(
But, after this I will try it again before I give up. Well, I am trying to love my 'new' job now, not sure this is good or bad for me. One thing I am sure that is very bad to me - One Saturday Off in a month. But, I really hope that what I am sacrificing will worth it in future.
Bless us Bless us~~~~

Yizher said...

yeah,everyone wish to get a bette life. But actually what is the definition of " better life"?
Wishing you good luck for the new job interview,just try it when we are still young, so that wont have regret in future!

Ronan Lim said...

we will try to go for the impossible mission next week.. at least gain some experience..