Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rabbit Year 2011

In the beginning of every year, it always come to my birthday celebration first.


I get a SUPER PRECIOUS present this year from my boyfreind! We are on the way to work it up^^Thanks so much for the present and your understanding!!!You are always there when i need you and you always give me the best....I will utilize the present you have given to me and work hard to create a brighter future to us and our family!!!

My sisters are still waiting for the moment to push my face onto the cake and they want me to become AVATAR!!! They are so cruel, right? They even forgot to give me a cake last year when celebration then this year want to bully me again...haiz....

Anyways, thanks for the external hardisk^^

Another mission task is to DRIVE!!!GAMBATEH!!!!!

0 comments: