Monday, May 23, 2011

Opps!!!



Opps!!!Almost 4 months i did not update my blog... Feel ashamed of myself....

Dear Readers, now i would like to share what i have done during these few months...

My 24th's birthday gift from my AiKB - Soupy Q Steamboat...
Soupy Q was opened by my sister-in law and us on 31 March 2011 at Taman Intan, Kluang. After CNY, i had been busied for the preparation. Went to government department, bought furniture, cooking utensils, prepared marketing materials, phototaking, etc....I have learned a lot from this experience...Grow up a little bit again:)

The business is now on the track. We want to do better for it and we are in the process to improve it. Hope it will become bigger and bigger:)


There is something that i need to sacrifice which is the time with AiKB. We will only able to meet in the weekend as he is still working in Singapore. A new experience to us and we met some difficulties for this distance relationship. Arguments appeared! Thanks God, we appreciate each other after arguments. Now, we become STRONGER!

Another news to announce!
I am planning to go back to Singapore to work next month. Now i am in the process of searching my ideal work. Good luck to myself^^
So how's about my Soupy Q? I will still work part time for Soupy Q in the weekend...I want to earn more money now and start to build our FUTURE. Future is just a short period from now, both of us will try our best to get it done^^

2 comments:

♥™ said...

Everything is settled down. So, it is time to get married! faster la, I want to become 姐妹 la..I waited until neck long long liao..

tyhui said...

where gt everything settled down? now i want to find a job ler...dun worry, sure u will faster than me^^i also waited until neck long long liao...